Who can use this feature?
Only Admins can manage groups.
Groups are used to restrict who is allowed to award and receive different activities. However, as time goes by you might need to remove a group that's not relevant anymore. Luckily, we never delete anything from Workpoints, things merely get deactivated. That means, if you ever want to use a deactivated group again you can easily reactivate it.
- Click the menu button in the navigation bar to access the side menu.
- Click on the Groups button on the side menu.
- Next, go to the deactivated groups page by clicking the view deactivated groups button.
- Search for the group you want to activate.
- Click the activate button on the bottom left corner of the groups tile.