Who can use this feature?
Only Admins can manage lookups.
Lookups are a powerful feature that can be used to assign a variable amount of points to an activity when awarding it. However, as time goes by you might need to remove a lookup that's not relevant anymore. Luckily, we never delete anything from Workpoints, things merely get deactivated. That means, if you ever want to use a deactivated lookup again you can easily reactivate it.
- Click the menu button in the navigation bar to access the side menu.
- Click on Lookups from the side menu.
- Go to the deactivated lookups page by clicking the view deactivated lookups button.
- Search for the lookup you want to activate.
- Click the activate button on the bottom left corner of the lookups tile.