Who can use this feature?
Only Admins can manage activities.
If your team uses i Slack for communication you will be able to set up Workpoints to post notifications to Slack when activities are awarded.
i From Slack
- First follow Slacks instructions for setting up an incoming webhook integration.
- Take note of the webhook url after setting up an incoming webhook integration. It should look similar to this: "https://hooks.slack.com/services/xx/xx/xxxx".
i From Workpoints
- Click the activity icon in the navigation bar.
- Click the more options button next to the name of the of the activity that you want to enable notifications for, and then click the edit button.
- Browse to the Output tab.
and scroll down to the Slack integrations section:
- Enable the integration by clicking on the Post to Slack checkbox, and pasting the entire Incoming Webhook URL you got from Slack into the space provided:
- Browse to the Save tab.
- Click on the Save button.
- Your new Slack notifications should look something like this.
All public activity fields will show up in the Slack notifications as well as the Workpoints timeline.