Limiting the number of activities that can be given out is an easy way to manage your programmes budget.
To set up a limit
- Browse to the edit screen of the activity you want to impose a limit on.
- Click on the rules tab.
Here you will find the options to limit to the number of times the activity can be given out or received within a set time frame.
- You can limit the number of times that someone can give out an activity by using the Awarding limit.
- Create a limit for either of the above using the add button.
- Set the limit and time span. For example you can limit the number of times an activity can be given out to once every month.
- You can repeat the above steps for the receiver limit if you want to restrict how many times a person can receive the activity.
- You may continue editing other parts of the activity or choose to save these changes immediately buy clicking to the save tab and clicking the save button.