Who can use this feature?
Only Admins can manage lookups
Lookups are one of three ways that you can assign a points value to an activity. By setting up a lookup and linking it to an activity you can have i control over how many points get given out whenever you award the activity.
- Click the menu button in the navigation bar to access the side menu.
- Click on Lookups from the side menu.
- Click on the create a new lookup tile.
- Give the lookup a title and a short description.
- Decide what data is going to be recorded in the rows field.
- Decide what data is going to be recorded in the columns field.
- *Optional: Give the lookup a default points value. This points value will be used if no exact match could be found in the lookup, instead of returning an error.
- Fill in the lookup matrix with keys and points values.
- Hit the save button once you're done.