Who can use this feature?
Only Admins can view activity history.
Workpoints is a great tool that can help your team build a great company culture but at the end of the day it is only a tool and it needs to be driven by the team. The activity i history report will help you keep track of the activities that have been given out. You can use it to analyse trends and make adjustments to the programme accordingly in order to keep the momentum going. i
To download an activity report
- Browse to the activities page.
- Click the more options button next to the Activities title for administrative options, and then click the view history button.
- By default you will see the activity history for the past month. You can select the time-frame within which to view activity history, as well as restrict which activities appear on the report.
- You can also filter the report by the people that have given out activities and by people that have received activities.
- Lastly, you can click the export button to obtain a download of the report in Excel format.