Who can use this feature?
Only Admins can manage lookups.
Lookups are used to setup different points values for an activity depending on a custom criteria. When you link up an activity to a lookup then that creates a dependency between the two. If you would like to deactivate a lookup that is no longer needed you will need to first ensure that it is not linked to any activated activities.
Check lookup dependencies
- Click the menu button in the navigation bar to access the side menu.
- Click on Lookups from the side menu.
- Search for the lookup that you want to check the linked dependencies for.
- Click the link button in the bottom right hand corner of the lookup tile.
- You should now see a list of activities that are linked to this lookup.