Who can use this feature?
Only Admins can manage groups.
Groups are used to restrict who can award or receive certain activities. When you setup a group restriction in an activity a link is created between the group and the activity. If you would like to deactivate a group that is no longer needed you will need to first ensure that it is not linked to any activated activities.
Check group dependencies
- Click the menu button in the navigation bar to access the side menu.
- Click on Groups from the side menu.
- Search for the group that you want to check the linked dependencies for.
- Click the link button in the bottom right hand corner of the groups tile.
- You should now see a list of activities that are linked to this group.