Who can use this feature?
Only Admins can retract activities.
The ability to recognise people by giving out activities is one of the core features of Workpoints. We encourage everyone to give recognition to people within their team as much as possible. This means that we are constantly working toward improving and streamlining the awarding process.
However, nobody is perfect and mistakes can be made. For example, a person might award an activity to someone that they didn't necessarily mean to. If you find yourself in this situation then Workpoints has got you covered. Programme admins can easily retract any activity that has been awarded.
To retract an activity
- Browse to the Activities page.
- Click the more options button next to the heading Activities for administrative options, and then click the view history button.
- Search for the activity you want to retract through any combination of activity name, award date ranges, recipient, or awarder names.
- Once you have found the one you are looking for, click the view more details link.
- Click the Retract button.
- Finally, confirm the retraction by clicking the Confirm retraction button.
An activity retraction cannot be undone.