If you’ve forgotten the password you use to sign in to your Workpoints programme, you can reset it easily at any time.
- Browse to workpoints.co.za/login.
- Enter you programmes name and click next.
- Below the sign-in form, click the forgot password link.
- On the next page, enter your email address. Make sure it's the one you use on Workpoints.
- Click Send Link.
- Check your email inbox for a new password reset message from Workpoints.
- In the password reset email, click the Create password link.
- Enter in your new password and confirm it.
- Click Save.
Your password must be a minimum of 8 characters long, and contain at least 1 number and 1 special character.